This course is complementary to the course on design, evaluation and production of didactic materials. It is orientated towards students of education but the contents are useful to any professional in education. It analyzes general aspects of the design and production of media and thoroughly analyses resources according to textual, iconic, audible, audiovisual and digital means.
The assessment expects to consider all process and learning outcomes. That is, it will consider process and products as assessment.
It will consider criteria to evaluate the process (Formative evaluation) as the following:
- Degree of individual participation in planned activities (chats, fórum and videoconferencing)
- Degree of use of tutorial.
- Degree of interaction with the group in collaborative activities.
With respect to learning outcomes (final evaluation) will be of value:
- Carrying out practical activities specified.
- Giving a final exam.
- Presentation of course work (portfolio)